Help with Mackey Glass in Simulink

Hello, I am new to simulink and Matlab. I am trying to simulate the Mackey-Glass equation with Simulink. The equation is :

dx(t)/dt = 0.2 (x(t-tau)/1 + x^10(t-tau)) -0.1x(t) where: x(0)=1.5 and tau=17

I did it in Matlab but i do not know who arrange the bloks in the correct order.

I know I need to take the derivative of y, integrate to generate y and generate the equivalent of the derivative to put at the input of the integrator.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Antonio

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to other engineering trades section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Many a times when you are using net within an organization or college campus, you face the problem of IP conflict. As some one within the same network come up...
hello friend's, I think during exam time we all need the collection of the questions that cover all the topics of the programming language. Not only during exam time it...
Name: LUIS CABREJO *Engineering Trade: INFORMATION SYSTEMS Location: PERU and WASHINGTON DC *Occupation: INVESTIGATOR - WRITER Work Experience: RURAL TELECOMUNICATIONS SAT ENG - GOVERNMENT WORK *Hobbies & Interests: ANCIENT PERUVIAN...
Ok dear colleagues, it has been very hard to discuss with archeologist and anthropologists, but I always told them that NASCA LINES were not a UFO, or praying ritual paths,...
Armed to support today's flexible, varied enterprise architectures, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 provides a rock-solid foundation for every deployment—including virtualization and cloud computing. By incorporating software technologies developed by...