Following flowchart: HI ALL IM LUIS

Name: LUIS CABREJO

*Engineering Trade: INFORMATION SYSTEMS

Work Experience: RURAL TELECOMUNICATIONS SAT ENG - GOVERNMENT WORK

*Hobbies & Interests: ANCIENT PERUVIAN ENGINEERING WORKS

*Aim in life: LET PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT INCA's TECHNOLOGY

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: MANY OF OUR INCA TECHNOLOGY WAS NOT UNDERSTOOD BY CONQUISTADORS, AND WAS FORGOTTEN, NOW MANY MYSTERIES ARE BECOMING ENGINEERING FEATS

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hello Luis, great introduction!

Welcome to CrazyEngineers (CE).
    We would like to know more about 'Ancient Peruvian Engineering'. Do enlighten us on that topic. 😀
  • luiscabrejo
    luiscabrejo
    AbraKaDabra
    Hello Luis, great introduction!

Welcome to CrazyEngineers (CE).
    We would like to know more about 'Ancient Peruvian Engineering'. Do enlighten us on that topic. 😀
    Thanks a lot, there I just did one thread, I hope we can sustain my theories!!!
    Regards!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How awesome! 😀

Welcome to CE, Luis. We look forward to great posts from you.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Welcome here luis 😀
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to the group and forums!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!
  • think
    think
    Hey Luis,
    Welcome to CE
  • luiscabrejo
    luiscabrejo
    Thank you all, I better start getting some CEs support next to me, since my theories are somehow rewriting historians theories, since Im looking it at a totally different point of view... Thank you and hope you find it useful and interesting.
    LC
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE Luis!
    Nice to have you with us!
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Dear Luis,
    Hope you have fun sharing in CE. We all want to share whatever we have in ourselves to help others. Hope you would enjoy to be a part of all this.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ok dear colleagues, it has been very hard to discuss with archeologist and anthropologists, but I always told them that NASCA LINES were not a UFO, or praying ritual paths,...
Armed to support today's flexible, varied enterprise architectures, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 provides a rock-solid foundation for every deployment—including virtualization and cloud computing. By incorporating software technologies developed by...
Facebook has predicted that its new messaging service will make phone numbers and email addresses obsolete. Source : Facebook says new messaging service will make email addresses obsolete - Telegraph...
Lamebook showcases some of the hilariously inept postings on Facebook, keeping user names anonymous. The site claims the use of the name “Lamebook” is within its First Amendement Rights and...
This is the official news from the Google Community Blog: There’s something so exciting about discovering new places. Nothing beats finding a great new place I’ve never been—whether it’s a...