Help with Buck converter control

Hi everybody.. I am working on control of Buck converters presently and was wondering if someone could help me with it. I want to design a compensation controller for it so that it comes within a certain specification( Rise time =100us approximately and so on) . I have the transfer function now and was analyzing the root locus. However I am not sure about the anlaytical procedures since the open loop poles are complex ! Any help would be sincerely appreciated. Thanks!!!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is my first post on CE using Google's new Chrome Browser. Let me tell you - I haven't spent much time on Chrome so this is just a first...
Hello CEans this is rohan subbaiah here.I m totally confused over my further studies,i hav decided bout doin my MS but i dont know which field should i go into...

hi

hello everyone,
Hi I am in Electrical Engineering - final year student. I have to make a major project in this semester. I have some ideas. 1) Wireless Electricity transmission. This is...
Hello Kolkata... Hows Life & Hows activity rolling going on with CE...lets Meet.I will soon put on the Date of CE MEET in Kolkata. CEian @ Kolkata lets put your...