[help] Visual c++ program for detecting a process running or not

hello,

i want to detect the status of process running in the system using visual c++. i have visual studio 2008 in windows 7 rc.
i have the basic knowledge of c++ but i dont have any knowledge of .net platform.

i came to know that psapi.dll can be used for this purpose. but the problem is that i have never used such an advance programming (i have done the basic like looks, conditions, classes, file handling, etc. mostly in turbo c++ and some visual c++ also).

so can u provide some tutorial for psapi.dll and how to use it with visual c++ 2008. please help me.

btw thanks

rahul

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IJCSIS Call For Paper International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security IJCSIS – July 2009 ISSN: 1947-5500 Vol. 1, No.2 Original papers are invited in the area of computer...
Hai, i am a 3rd BTech. student and my branch of study is Electronics & Communication Engg. I have a vacation for about 1 month(29 days) from now, can anyone...
Hello I have problem at my final project (I’m studding electronics engineering) My project is attendance using voice recognition using MATLAB I used LPC as a feature extraction; my problem...
The news of Professor Rajeev Motwani's untimely death on Friday afternoon spread quickly throughout the couple of hundred attendees of tonight's TechFellow event in San Francisco. The mood of the...
Earlier today at Electronic Entertainment Expo, Microsoft unveiled their rumored motion controller solution to the masses. But unlike the waggling, accelerometer-enabled hardware of most immersive gaming peripherals, Microsoft’s solution uses...