Replies

• safwan
    safwan
    Re: heloo,im new member

I am sorry , i have used sms english becouse im student
    i had read the rulls later sorry.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alright. Please also make sure you provide appropriate title to your thread. I'm guessing you are interested in Computer Science Engineering, so please change your engineering discipline to Computer Science in your account settings.

You have not mentioned what help you are expecting. Please ask specific questions so that we can help you.
  • nileshchakkar
    nileshchakkar
    Ok i think as you are learner of visual basic and sql then i think goes through a books like
    1) Visual basic - black book
    2)PL sql by ivan n baros
    both are very good books in their domain

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is becoming a matter of concern for me. Almost every day, without fail, I get emails like this - hi, am of ece 3rd year we have mini...
Hello & Welcome to CrazyEngineers! Before you begin your life long journey as a CEan, let me introduce you to the basics of the site, so that you enjoy being...
Can anyone send me final year EEE projects? I'm looking for innovative and original projects which I can work on.
hi, am new 2 ce .... am n need of an project in instrumentation and control engineering... CAN ANY ONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!! along with some reference websites yaar......!
Am a new member, i need to know whether oracle and sql 2005 use the same query . i learned sql using sql 2005 flat form , now i have...