Help to edit a chrome extension (HTML & Java only)

As the topic said, i want to edit a chrome extension named "Bitcoin sneak peek" (just ~13KB) which is built by java. Actually this extension is to view the balance of any bitcoin address on the same page without migrating to any other blockchain services.
[​IMG]
Whenever i click that icon behind the bitcoin address, it'll shows the balance of that address like this:
[​IMG]
So, what i want to edit here is I don't want to click that icon to show the balance of any bitcoin address instead the balance of bitcoin address in any page should be also load along with the page. Here's the GitHub - steven2358/BitcoinSneakPeek: Chrome extension to instantly see the balance of any Bitcoin address. of Bitcoin sneak peek or install the extension directly from chrome store.
Or if need the code directly here it is:
Spoiler: spoiler
Help will be appreciated.
Thanks!

To Mods, if this thread doesn't belongs to this community, Please move it to the appropriate community.

Replies

• Sharfudeen Mohamed Ibrahim
    Sharfudeen Mohamed Ibrahim
    No one is here to help? 😔👎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A team of mechanical engineers from University of Illinois has found a new solution for removing salt from sea-water to make it drinkable. This energy efficient material is a nano-meter...
hi to all please provide me some tips to crack the verbal test in tcs exam
i want to know that how can apply for 6months internships or research in different companies and universities in germany
i have a doubt that why there is a sudden decrease in the area from the inlet to throat while it is increasing gradually at outlet why not suddenly?
Event Name: Quark - A Cosmic Odyssey Organised by: Bits pilani - K K Birla Goa Campus In Zuarinagar, Goa Event Dates - Feb 4, 2016 at 7:00 PM to...