help on selecting a major project topic(cse) on networking

i am a b.tech. final year student of computer science discipline. I wish to do my major project on a networking topic. I have knowledge of c/c++ and am willing to learn new things as well. But the time span of the project is hardly 4 months so kindly suggest feasible but effective topics and also please respond quickly.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sandesh537
    i am a b.tech. final year student of computer science discipline. I wish to do my major project on a networking topic. I have knowledge of c/c++ and am willing to learn new things as well. But the time span of the project is hardly 4 months so kindly suggest feasible but effective topics and also please respond quickly.
    Sure, tell us which topics are you currently considering for your project? How big is your team?
  • sandesh537
    sandesh537
    hi, I have not yet decided on the project topic. I would like to ask you to suggest me some topic on networking . I have 2 other members in my team.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

let's begin my first word: habor synonym: antonym:
Hmm, let me brief up. Meaning: enthusiastic word: exuberance I give: e - - - - - a - - - for every answer there should be one alphabet filling...
sir i m pursuing b.tech 3rd year in computer science. i want to do summer training of 4 to 6 weeks in june-july 2009 after completing my third year. i...
Hi guys, I just saw this video in youtube. It says something about free energy. I'm not satisfied that it would be possible. OCMPMM WhipMag - Alsetalokin's Magnet Motor Also...
While writing a code, i was incorporating 2 dimensional array but it just wouldn't work. The code was: char acUsername[3][2]={"john",john1","smith","smith2","dennis","dennis3"}; Any idea where I went wrong?