help me with project in mechanical engineering

hi all
i am a mechatronics eng. and i wanna ur help in finding an idea for my last year project

try to help me ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Re: help me

Oh, another mechatronics engineer! Welcome to CE.. Hm, are you interested in making a.. Basketball Robot? ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

ash
    Oh, another mechatronics engineer! Welcome to CE.. Hm, are you interested in making a.. Basketball Robot? ๐Ÿ˜
    Ash, you really love 'Basketball Robot', don't you? ๐Ÿ˜‰

@ mecha -
    I've no clue if a basketball robot can be a good project for a group of final year engineering students. But if your team can make it, we'd love to post the pictures of your robot (& your team) on CE ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
  • sgrshukla
    sgrshukla

@Ash..If you can provide good information here..I'd like to make the basketball playing robo..for sure..
  • prashant dwivedi
    prashant dwivedi
    hii iam 4m imsec, gzb. i want to do summertraining ralated to drone technology.. i attended workshop in arthorobotix in iit kanpur.
    please suggest me

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey Guys (and gals), I have a real life problem for all of you techies. Its not a problem per se, but wanted all of your opinions on how I...
hi all, can anyone tell me any website which can provide me with all the details about how google works? I mean its architecture, its searching.[SIZE=-1]infolab.stanford.edu is one site i...
CEans, We went online on 26th November 2005. We have approx. 3 more months before we celebrate our 2nd Birthday ๐Ÿ˜! You might think that this thread comes a little...
Hey fellow CEans! In line with the CE Culture, I present thou with a list of free and legal ๐Ÿ˜€p) online collections of engineering e-books and journals. Engineering Village 2...
Well, I thought of just posting this after I compiled a big list of programs, but it'll take some time. So i'll just post an initial list. To make the...