help me suggesting a topic for my mini project

hi am a second yr mechanical engineering student.some pedagogues pls suggest me a good topic for my mini project in the field of refrigeration and air conditioning....😒

Replies

• Lock-Os
    Lock-Os
    How about a wearable cooling vest someone could wear in the summer to keep themselves cool?

If not, then maybe a improved cooling system for a Laptop computer? Doesn't have to cut into the computer case, just has to cool the air and surface of the laptop so it doesn't burn up as fast.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We all are proudly addicted to the Internet. Most of us spend hours surfing the Internet with the browser as our surfboard. A bunch of genius engineers thought of...
Can someone elaborate the difference between "not defined" and ""Infinity" [Division by zero]"?
what are the various topics for seminar in BEEE(Basic elec.&electronics engg) for engg 1st yr. students?
hi i am doing my final year in computer science. we must implement an ieee paper for our final year project. i wanted to implement a paper on improving mobile...
I'm trying to build a remote control submarine and I need some help in selecting an appropriate DC motor. I'm not a mechanical engineer and I don't really know anything...