Help me: Problem with fullscreen while using C++

I have Windows Vista O.S. in my computer after installation of C++ the c++ windows is not displaying fullscreen. What is solution that c++ window display in fullscreen.
When I was starting computer in safe mode than it is coming in full screen.
is any solution that it may appear full without safe mode.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What do you mean by installation of C++? Which IDE, Compiler have you installed?

If you are talking about MS DOS screen, there's a way to handle the fullscreen mode.
  • xero
    xero
    try by disabling the UAC (User account control) which is a new nagging feature in the OS. For that type msconfig in run command and under tools tab there's an item saying Disable UAC.

Launch it and restart!. Now try doing the full screen thing !

PS: After disabling the UAC, it won't ask for any prompts on performing any I/O operation or any operation which vista thinks is and administrative operation 😀 So if you like UAC better don't disable it !
  • sriramchandrk
    sriramchandrk
    Use the steps given here: How To Maximize Windows Vista Command Prompt Window – Walker News

Thanks & Regards
    Sriram

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am in final year .i have project on interface of mobile with microcontroller.so please help me and send any link about this project
what is the power ISO.............................. plz tell me its urgent guys.....................
hi friends i am in final year electronics engineering ..can anyone of you suggest me some project topic related to communication field
Could anybody please tell me how to magnify TV screen. I have seen some DIY frasnel sheet which magnifies a 21" tv to 32" TV. Is it worth the investment...
Internet if flooded with DIY projection TV tutorials. But all ends up when it comes to the real projection as the projection is made upside down. The solution which those...