CrazyEngineers
  • I have Windows Vista O.S. in my computer after installation of C++ the c++ windows is not displaying fullscreen. What is solution that c++ window display in fullscreen.
    When I was starting computer in safe mode than it is coming in full screen.
    is any solution that it may appear full without safe mode.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 20, 2008

What do you mean by installation of C++? Which IDE, Compiler have you installed?

If you are talking about MS DOS screen, there's a way to handle the fullscreen mode.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • xero

MemberOct 21, 2008

try by disabling the UAC (User account control) which is a new nagging feature in the OS. For that type msconfig in run command and under tools tab there's an item saying Disable UAC.

Launch it and restart!. Now try doing the full screen thing !

PS: After disabling the UAC, it won't ask for any prompts on performing any I/O operation or any operation which vista thinks is and administrative operation 😀 So if you like UAC better don't disable it !
    Cancel
  • sriramchandrk

MemberNov 6, 2008

Use the steps given here: <a href="https://www.walkernews.net/2007/06/03/how-to-maximize-vista-command-prompt-window/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">How To Maximize Windows Vista Command Prompt Window – Walker News</a>

Thanks & Regards
    Sriram
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register