Help Me: Looking For Job!!

Hello Guys,

Me safia & doing Mechanical Engineering from best engineering college in india i.e. Gulzar Group of Institutes...Now, I'm in last semester of Mechanical Engineering & looking for good job with high package..Can you guys help me in this situation??

Replies

• Ashish Bardhan
    Ashish Bardhan
    There are various companies for Mechanical Engg. which have off-campus job openings for the current batch I suppose. You oughta Google them out.

Otherwise, register in some of the nice Job Recruiting Sites (Linkedin, Naukri, Timesjobs, Monster, TopTalent, Glassdoor). Make a profile, insert your resume, and set news feeds according to your job preferences.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You'll first have to define a 'good job' - because that will allow you to short-list the roles/profiles and companies that'd you'd like to to work for. You should also get in touch with your college's T&P department to see if they can help you find the right company.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello! I am final year B-tech student , i need some suggestion on projects related to dam ,something innovative plz rply me, send me details through mail thanx
Please explain me the function of ob_start() in PHP.
Hi Guys, I'm currently working on Twitter API for my final year Project. The purpose of the project is : Mining Tweets on various Topics with highly efficient and accurate...
More than 850 abstracts, papers, and posters spanning a wide variety of research, engineering, and industry multiphysics applications and simulations are available from COMSOL here: https://www.comsol.co.in/offers/conference2012papers/papers/
Engineers!! Am doing my design and fabrication project, simply mini project in engine overheating. My Abstact: In case of engine overheating, vehicle will automatically slow down. A PCB board whose...