Help me in Inplant Training..

Hi Friends... I'm Umar again..
I'm from Tamilnadu.. Plz help me with the procedures of Implant training.. how to apply...? Help me and give me some effective ideas..
Note: I want to go for cheap cost and around south India.

Replies

• akravikanth
    akravikanth
    Re: Help me in Implant Training..

First of all, it is not Implant training, It is Inplant Training

If you are interested in a particular technology and want to work on it after the studies, go for inplant training to companies which are involved with that particular technology.. This will add as a work experience even though if you come out as a fresher from college.. That will really highlight your profile and you can stand tall amongst the crowd....
  • haiforshiva
    haiforshiva
    Umar
    Hi Friends... I'm Umar again..
    I'm from Tamilnadu.. Plz help me with the procedures of Implant training.. how to apply...? Help me and give me some effective ideas..
    Note: I want to go for cheap cost and around south India.
    There is a company called UNIQ Technologies in chennai which offers IPT....
    This is their website link Home - UNIQ Technologies.....
    You can contact and get further details.
  • Reya
    Reya
    @Umar:In which technology do you want to gain knowledge??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

well the alarm bells haven't started ringing for all those newbies and aspiring entrants in the it sector. Weakening dollar and strengthening rupee are spelling trouble for lots of techies...
I posted the "CrazyEngineers is 7k Strong" thread on 21[sup]st[/sup] January 2008. Today, on 16[sup]th[/sup] February 2008, we added 1,000 more members, 😁 ! That is approx 26 days for...
Simple (or so I thought) and easy instructions in setting up your own blog in less than Rs.500 a year!! Purchase a .com comes for somewhere around Rs. 450.00 per...
i need a smal clarification.....to convert a 4 bit line (value 2 to 12 ) into a dual seven segment line ( showing value 2 to 12 in two displays)...
hey ppl,😀 does any1 have any knowledge on SOLAR POWER SATELLITES.....😕 If yes pl post it.