Help in my project portable car battery charger

hi ,,

I need help for my project (portable car battery charger)

I wont information about this project because i well write the report ......

Thanks

Replies

• everett.pattison
    everett.pattison
    Could you please be a little more specific? What do you want to know about a 'portable car battery charger'? Do you have to create this project yourself or do you just have to write the report for it?
  • abusaif
    abusaif
    I am already connected the circuit in the bored but we have to write a report include some background , how it's work , and application .....
  • bnk70
    bnk70
    details about cdac course details..........
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Yeah, we can see how well you can write the report... Can't you be more specific and legible?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Here i have one suggestion:- First make the project report by yourself and after that post it on CE so that we can review it and we will give you suggestions that how to make it more decent. but first you must have to start working by yourself.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Well Abu, It appears that you have prepared a report. As GodFather said, you can post it on CE. We will try to correct it. Also refer this article by Biggie while writing your draft. #-Link-Snipped-#

We will improve it further. 😀 All the best.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are four interesting technical videos from Thomson here: https://www.thomsonlinear.com/website/com/eng/support/education_training/technical_videos.php
Quote: Stanford researchers have completed the first successful tests in zero gravity of a protective shield concept for CubeSats – the tiny satellites that hitch rides on rockets sending larger...
Hai I am doing a project in which I control an AC servo motor using micro controller. I need an interfacing IC between the both.. Also a generalized IC for...
Hey everybody, Was just wondering for those of you who do work with micro controllers, which company's controllers do you prefer to use? I have exclusively used the PIC controllers...
Good evening mates, Most four-stroke piston engines today employ one or more camshafts to operate poppet valves. The lobes on the camshafts operate cam followers which in turn open the...