help for project

please help me select the final year project on electronics and communication involving recent technology..preferably on computer networking😀

Replies

• Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    You can go for wireless Network. That would be a good mixture of communication and networking. What you can do is, type a text in a computer, convert that into speech, transmit that with Fm. at a distance the FM receiver catches the signal, it is sent to PC's audio interface. Write a Speech to Text to convert that back into text. There will be several challenges like noise factor and fading. So you have a great work!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How does the computer manage overflow? Explain with an example. can anybody please explain me the concept in brief in simple way ?😔
Explain about IEEE standard representation of floating point numbers😕
From figure we have, [1] PR = QR [2] QS = SR ----------------------------------------------- In Figure 2, parallel to PQ, we draw SU Because [1] and PQ || SU, we get...
Consider a scenario, where I have one BroadBand Connection from BSNL with a "WiFi enabled option" modem. So we can access internet through our phone (to a certain limit, which...
how to make use of the cmos transistor for power electronics applications??? if anyone knows any applications... please reply... 😔