Helloo Folks!!

Hello everyone..

I am a student of Mechanical engineering. I have recently developed an interest in CAD and CAE but as i am still learning, i often get stuck.That's why I was looking for some good engineering forum and that is how I landed here.This seems to be a great forum.I have already found some pretty interesting stuff here.

hoping to learn some new things from here..

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    welcome to ce
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, GF321 😀 Tell us how did you discover CE and what made you join? We look forward to active participation from you and hope you will help us spread the word among your friends.
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers. You've come to the right place.
  • gf321
    gf321
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, GF321 😀 Tell us how did you discover CE and what made you join? We look forward to active participation from you and hope you will help us spread the word among your friends.
    I was googling for something and opened the ce bot project page.I found it interesting so started browsing other sections of the forum..and thus decided to join..

@others
    thanks for the warm welcome
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CE Bot - an initiative by CEan Ash and xHeavenlyx; is under design stage. Good to have you on CE.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Hi, Welcome to CE. Glad to have you here.
    keep an active participation with us.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    welcome to CE.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    hello,
    welcome to CE.
    there a lot of us here who would like to help you out with all those softwares...😀
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome to CE,
  • callyD
    callyD
    Welcome to the forum. Glad to see you here.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Waiting to see your active participation.,

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A lot is being said about Online Privacy and its protection. People are ready to quit Facebook because it didn't treat user privacy well and made users data public. However,...
Total Broadband (>= 256 kbps download) subscriber base in India has increased from 8.75 million in March-2010 to 9 million in April-2010, there by showing a growth of 2.80%. Source:...
A open source software is one which can be used by anyone without paying anything right???there are many open source software in market like fire-fox ,mysql ,linux etc but why...
As far as i know we can store only data in any database can anyone explain me how you tube stores videos? If i want to create a website that...
i need to do 6 month internship in the 7th semester ,according to our college curriculum....i am pursuing Btech(cs).i have not yet got any internship,so i am planning to go...