hello

hello to everyone especially the mods and creators of this very interesting site. My name is Basti and i'm a telecom network planner... i'm very much honored to be a part of this group and be called a CEan.

Replies

• basti
    basti
    Name: BASTI

*Engineering Trade: Telecommunications

*Occupation
    : Employed--> Network Planner

Work Experience
    : 10 years

*Hobbies & Interests
    : Reading books, Watching movies, playing chess and table-tennis

*Aim in life
    : i want to make people's life easier (in my own little way)...

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: Based on what i've seen so far, CE seems to be a very hospitable environment for technical people who wish to learn and share their knowledge. Thanks for making me part of this place.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello & Welcome to CE, BASTI 😀

We're glad to have you on CE. I hope you will enjoy CE and share your ideas & knowledge with all of us. We invite you to join our CE BOT project (which is still in design phase).

We look forward to having you as our active member.
  • technospartan
    technospartan
    hello and welcome to CE basti
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    welcome basti ....to CE forum.....
    expecting to share ur knowledge (10yrs Experience 😁) to this forum....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone,below is the link for one of the best site for n/w profeesionals... You can also use the online Cisco Lab Firewall.cx - The World's First Free Cisco Lab!...
As reported by TechCrunch:- Shelfari, a social network for bibliophiles, has been acquired by Amazon for an undisclosed amount. Amazon has been a longtime supporter of the Seattle based startup,...
I'm addicted to Google Reader -> https://reader.google.com What about you?
I came across this interesting article by Guy Kawasaki ( whom we interviewed on CrazyEngineers couple of months back: Small Talk with Guy Kawasaki - How to change the world)...
HI First of all i am going to Thanks all the ppl who had helped me out to find the project names in .NET and many other Language Specially thanks...