hello.. VISHWAS KUMAR here... i'am crazy mechanical and automation engineer....

hi friends...i am crazy mechanical and automation engineer from delhi,INDIA. Now i am going to join you all the worlds brilliant engineers and hope you all guide me, help me and to express my knowledge...
thankyou....

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome Vishwa.

😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE!!
    one request can you please Post your Introduction in the format given here:#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello.. to all crazy brilliant engineers,, can you simply diff b/t dtsi and mpfi engine tech.
I am student of MBA from Times Business school,and want to say all the friends Who wants to choose own career in MBA or BBA,participate the entrane exam conducted by...
Dear CEIANS I am B. TECH. (CIVIL) want to do M.Arch. , i want to know is there any institution in INDIA, Where i can apply for the same. thanks...
Hello , this is an practical example of the effect of rotation of earth.must try. Ready for feel... follow my instruction:- 1.stand near the wall. 2.take one hand distance from...
hello , As you know that corruption is the best definition of politics.This corruption is only due to lack of education.There should be education criteria for politicians. Atleast the person...