BBA Entrane Exam

I am student of MBA from #-Link-Snipped-#,and want to say all the friends Who wants to choose own career in MBA or BBA,participate the entrane exam conducted by this institution.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear CEIANS I am B. TECH. (CIVIL) want to do M.Arch. , i want to know is there any institution in INDIA, Where i can apply for the same. thanks...
Hello , this is an practical example of the effect of rotation of earth.must try. Ready for feel... follow my instruction:- 1.stand near the wall. 2.take one hand distance from...
hello , As you know that corruption is the best definition of politics.This corruption is only due to lack of education.There should be education criteria for politicians. Atleast the person...
i am doing my final year B.E computer engineering.... i want to pursue higher studies in the technical side like M.S or something I thought i would go into networking.........
Seven sportsmen are standing in a row. Each sportsman has a different 1-digit number. The product of the first three, the product of the middle three, and the product of...