hello to everynone

well i am joining this forum today.first of all i would like to say a big hello to all the members,administrators.i am a student of computer engineering and i am here to get some knowledge and some information about robotics and a guideline to develop a robot as my final year project.i hope to get good information and guidelines from this forum. thnx

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Nainoo,

Welcome to CE Forums! I'm sure you will find all the information you need about Robotics. In fact, we're developing a CE Bot on our own, so you might want to participate and learn how to build the robot. CEan Ash & CEan xHeavenlyx are leading the project, so get in touch with them.

Looking forward to your contribution. I hope you will help us spread the word.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE. Rock on
  • mdronsubbs
    mdronsubbs
    welcome welcome welcome
    welcome to this wonderful world of crazy engineers.....help us spread the world
  • TERAKEHE
    TERAKEHE
    hello everyone at crazy enginers.
    Am a Civil Engineering student. i hope to get from the forum much knowledge on JAVA computer programming and timber for my project work and seminar respectively. thanks, am in final year.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE!

Be assured that you will get help on everything 😁. Make sure that you post your questions in appropriate section of CE Forums.

...and please help us spread the word!
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    Welcome to CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all, I have been trying to teach myself about microcontrollers and the like. I am at a bit of a loss though. Your help would be great. I have...
So here comes a new puzzle for everyone.... you have to use the mathematical operators in between the numbers to get the correct output.... 1 1 1 =6 2 2...
hi, could anybody help me out with this problem?😔 what happens when the value of bypass capacitance and coupling capacitance in an amplifier changes?What is its effect on reducing the...
CEans, Spam is a universal problem. There have been lot of discussions & techniques around to fight the spam. Its easy to control the computer bots that spam, but what...