Hello! Help Me Please!

i have no working experience, give me chance to involve and get some for our goods 😀

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE Shafiq.
    What brings you to CE?

BE active at CE, this is a community of the engineers. You may find some job postings at Job section for freshers as well.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Shafiq Mustapa
    i have no working experience, give me chance to involve and get some for our goods 😀
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#
    Since you have posted a thread, you are already involved. What are you looking here for your goods? Share the details.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Any online gaming lovers on the forum? Have you played Lord of Ultima? any reviews? -CB
Other virus will affect computer that being affected by DNS charger virus. The virus was a part of an online advertising scam, luring users into thinking they're on a safe...
The simplest computer is composed of a Hard Disk, a Microprocessor and Input/Output devices. The evolution of I/O devices is closely connected to the evolution of Operating Systems. We can...
i m working with shipping company as an IT person.
I don't know whether it is already shared or not!! But this cannot be solved i think. https://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2008-11-09/india/27891604_1_kolkata-royal-family-case