Time for Quantum Computer?

The simplest computer is composed of a Hard Disk, a Microprocessor and Input/Output devices. The evolution of I/O devices is closely connected to the evolution of Operating Systems. We can say that a simple computer is a 3-dimensions box product. More advanced computers depend on how more dimensions are added to the design. From the design viewpoint, we need to have a bigger TENSOR product (a Bigger Box). This line of attack is contrary to the evolution of computers hardware. So the answer for the design is in larger I/O devices design, say through Web design. However, the Web is a GEOMETRICAL product (a Networking product). So, the conclusion is that current evolution of computers is not mature enough for Quantum design. Any remarks?.

Replies

• yorha 2b
    yorha 2b
    cuong phu nghiem
    The simplest computer is composed of a Hard Disk, a Microprocessor and Input/Output devices. The evolution of I/O devices is closely connected to the evolution of Operating Systems. We can say that a simple computer is a 3-dimensions box product. More advanced computers depend on how more dimensions are added to the design. From the design viewpoint, we need to have a bigger TENSOR product (a Bigger Box). This line of attack is contrary to the evolution of computers hardware. So the answer for the design is in larger I/O devices design, say through Web design. However, the Web is a GEOMETRICAL product (a Networking product). So, the conclusion is that current evolution of computers is not mature enough for Quantum design. Any remarks?.
    I don't know much about Quantum computer .... But i have read Moore's law states that, number of transistors doubles every 18 months , the year 2020 - 2030 will find the circuits on a microprocessor measured on an atomic scale & logical next step would be Quantum Computer.

But Recently there's been massive progress in Cloud computing ... using cloud computing, Google is trying something revolutionary .... As per some critics, In only main server of google there will be an Operating system, so we really don't need an operating system in our hard drive ..... access to operating system will be done using cloud computing.

Almost similar steps been taken by Sony, they have hired GaiKai for Cloud gaming ,This is surely gonna kill consoles.
    But Companies never do profit in hardware selling ... so this gonna be a revolutionary change ... "Playstation anywhere".

So, Somewhere deep down there is a fight between Cloud computing & Quantum computer ..... Cloud computing tryna vanish hardwares .. while Quantum computer is next gen VLSI ... but if Hardwares are very close to disappear in PCs .... Microprocessors will only be used in Super-computers & server desktops .....

Still i am not sure about this technology ... if I am wrong do correct me 😀

But again Quantum computing + Cloud Computing will be most secure .. In my opinion 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i m working with shipping company as an IT person.
I don't know whether it is already shared or not!! But this cannot be solved i think. https://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2008-11-09/india/27891604_1_kolkata-royal-family-case
Hello! glad to be part of this
Hai folks, I was wondering how to stay connected to my personal favorite threads on CE. Then The_Big_K showed the watch thread feature to me. It works easily. And I've...
its my idea...and its just a thought stroked when i saw discovery channel.. my idea is to have an universal emergency alarm to that automobile in which the brake failures....