DNS charger virus to stop internet service on monday(July 9)

Other virus will affect computer that being affected by DNS charger virus.
The virus was a part of an online advertising scam, luring users into thinking they're on a safe website then re-directing them to malicious server.
US govt. plans to fix problem within 3 days.

To check if your PC is affected with DNS CHARGER VIRUS go to #-Link-Snipped-# & #-Link-Snipped-# for more info
go to #-Link-Snipped-# & run detect ๐Ÿ˜€

After testing mine was secure ---
[โ€‹IMG]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I usually stay away from torrents, USB Drives and insecure websites. Very less chance of my computer getting affected because of this. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • yorha 2b
    yorha 2b
    The_Big_K
    I usually stay away from torrents, USB Drives and insecure websites. Very less chance of my computer getting affected because of this. ๐Ÿ˜€
    I only download e-books from torrents ... so there was very less probability for virus infection ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    How many of the CEans here actually did a check of their PC's settings?
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Done. No DNS charger....๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The simplest computer is composed of a Hard Disk, a Microprocessor and Input/Output devices. The evolution of I/O devices is closely connected to the evolution of Operating Systems. We can...
i m working with shipping company as an IT person.
I don't know whether it is already shared or not!! But this cannot be solved i think. https://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2008-11-09/india/27891604_1_kolkata-royal-family-case
Hello! glad to be part of this
Hai folks, I was wondering how to stay connected to my personal favorite threads on CE. Then The_Big_K showed the watch thread feature to me. It works easily. And I've...