Hello from Manjunath from Cardekho

I am new to CE and work at CarDekho.com. I am an automobile expert which provide detailed information on each and every vehicle being launched in India and abroad. The most interesting part of this Automobile sector is the hype that shifts from one launch to another one. People who turn crazy for the vehicles, specially the four wheelers ones do take interest in the single bit of information that is available to them at no cost. We at CarDekho, provide free assistance to Indians for the car they would love to purchase. Currently the biggest hype is built on Honda's new car "BRIO". This new car has made all of us so much busy on our side to respond to the customers across the country. Every single day we get around 300 queries on this particular model, which is going to be launched in India on 28th Sept, the special first day of Navaratri.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE. Please refrain from adding links ๐Ÿ˜€

How did you discover CrazyEngineers?
  • manjunath1gs
    manjunath1gs
    Google offcourse....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One Indian passenger named Anantharaman Subbaraman arrived at Kuwait airport. He ended up waiting for his visa for about 2 hrs for the authorities to call his name... Finally, he...
is there anyone who is working on PULSE DETONATION ENGINE ? i need help in completing one presentation ......? valve timing , valve design etc. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ.......................................๐Ÿ˜Ž
Crazyengineers, i am doing my be project named energy generation using OPEN HYDRO TURBINE which uses tidal energy for eletricity generation. I want more information regarding the design of rotor....
It's being reported that HTC, one of the leading phone makers is introducing HTC Explorer in India on September 29. The phone offers 3.2" HVGA display, a 600MHz processor, a...
JK Lasers has joined the social media revolution, making it even easier to follow the latest developments in the world of industrial laser design and manufacture. Through its presence on...