Hello Everyone

Hi we are easyfix and we provide electrical services to both major business houses as well as home based customers. we are delighted to be a part of this amazing community and hope to learn a lot from all the other experts in the forum. Visit us at to get a glimpse of what we do

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please do not advertise on CE via posts. If you wish to advertise, get in touch with us.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HELLO, my name is mubin, and im from MALAYSIA, i join this website because i have a lots of question in my mind that actually i dont know the answer.....
Can anybody tell me the answer please, as many as you all can give..
The Gate website has been opened for the year 2013. Please find all your queries addressed at this official website. AbraKaDabra I think this thread should be pinned till Sept...
Fins are extended surfaces, which helps to increase heat transfer by convection,(employing newton's law of cooling) since the exposed surface area has been increased. the best example of its application...
in order to assure the flow of air in one particular direction, then in which direction should the blades be bent laterally ? can anyone explain in detail