INTRO ABOUT ME

HELLO, my name is mubin, and im from MALAYSIA, i join this website because i have a lots of question in my mind that actually i dont know the answer..

So i need someone or anyone that can give me the answer based on my question...

thanks you for read my introduction

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Welcome to CE.😀
  • mubin
    mubin
    ianoop
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Welcome to CE.😀
    thank you sir
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    mubin
    HELLO, my name is mubin, and im from MALAYSIA, i join this website because i have a lots of question in my mind that actually i dont know the answer..

So i need someone or anyone that can give me the answer based on my question...

thanks you for read my introduction
    Keep posting and be an active member. Welcome to CE.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anybody tell me the answer please, as many as you all can give..
The Gate website has been opened for the year 2013. Please find all your queries addressed at this official website. AbraKaDabra I think this thread should be pinned till Sept...
Fins are extended surfaces, which helps to increase heat transfer by convection,(employing newton's law of cooling) since the exposed surface area has been increased. the best example of its application...
in order to assure the flow of air in one particular direction, then in which direction should the blades be bent laterally ? can anyone explain in detail
Hi All I am a software engineer with 2yr of experience in an MNC. What opportunities do I get if I pursue MS with GATE. Does it really worth writing...