GATE 2013 Website Opened

The Gate website has been opened for the year 2013. Please find all your queries addressed at this official website.

#-Link-Snipped-# I think this thread should be pinned till Sept 13, 2012.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• sasikumar.p
    sasikumar.p
    when apply,how to prepare,
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    IES MADE EASY
    You can apply in January 2013 made easy coaching center because they provide the best guidance to their students.
    Friend, I would like to know about IES coaching from MADE EASY. Also, can you post your introduction here- #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Chinu1
    Chinu1
    Thank you so much for this information in right time...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Fins are extended surfaces, which helps to increase heat transfer by convection,(employing newton's law of cooling) since the exposed surface area has been increased. the best example of its application...
in order to assure the flow of air in one particular direction, then in which direction should the blades be bent laterally ? can anyone explain in detail
Hi All I am a software engineer with 2yr of experience in an MNC. What opportunities do I get if I pursue MS with GATE. Does it really worth writing...
Hii i am new to this forum and i am here to get details about placement papers and selection process of different software companies..
hi m doing major project "fingerprint scanning" in java.pls tell me about the modules for this....pls soon my id is ...plzzzzz