Hello Every one.

I am Rajesh Kr Choudhary from Rajasthan{India}. Currently, I am an engineering student(Electronics Instrumentation & Control Engineering).
And I want to do something very exciting for this world.

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    #-Link-Snipped-# , Welcome to CE 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE Community. Tell us how did you discover this site and what prompted you to join in?

How is it going in Jaipur?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-#, Welcome to CE. 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend. How did you discover this website?
  • gohm
    gohm
    Hey Rajesh & welcome. I hope you'll share your ideas to do something exciting for the world with us here on CE!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is an interesting and creative (CEative!) engineered art product using the latest engineering tools. Is the creator an artist or engineer? May be just a CEan. https://www.instructables.com/id/Creating-a-University-Monument-and-Replica-Bronzes/
Hi guys, I am a first year student studying electronics and comm engg. I am in my first year hols and want to learn something new. When I talked to...
Share your workspace Snap in this thread. Starting with mine !!
You are trying to cross a river with a barman, a bear, a fox and a thousand rabbits. You have a single row boat that travels at 99.9% the speed...
Rumors have been spreading around the web that Apple's actually so deeply in love with the Retina Display on iPhones that it's actually going to introduce the Retina display on...