D I Y - Make a Monument yourself

Here is an interesting and creative (CEative!) engineered art product using the latest engineering tools.
Is the creator an artist or engineer?
May be just a CEan.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This is really impressive! I just read about how bronzes are made, but this work is really amazing. You can see that it must have took hours of hardwrok into it.

Unfortunately, a bronze monument will not stand without superstructure. The superstructure must be to code for wind and earthquakes. For this project we designed the superstructure and then had an engineer sign off on it. Sometimes the intuition of an antist is consistent with that of an engineer.
    Well documented, isnt it?

Can someone explain in simple terms what a superstructure means and why is it needed?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    That's a Giant DIY. 😨

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, I am a first year student studying electronics and comm engg. I am in my first year hols and want to learn something new. When I talked to...
Share your workspace Snap in this thread. Starting with mine !!
You are trying to cross a river with a barman, a bear, a fox and a thousand rabbits. You have a single row boat that travels at 99.9% the speed...
Rumors have been spreading around the web that Apple's actually so deeply in love with the Retina Display on iPhones that it's actually going to introduce the Retina display on...
The Ford Escape 2013 features eco-boost engine and it looks like Ford is really betting big on this one. The vehicle promises 30 miles per gallon. Check out this video...