CrazyEngineers
  • hariprasad92
    hariprasad92

MemberDec 10, 2011

Hello Ceians..!!

hello CE ians.. i am hari prasad pursuing my graduation degree programme in mechanical engineering..! and am from Tamil Nadu, India.. CE seeems to be an awesome, informative for budding engineers..

ENGINEERS MAKES THE WORLD..!!
    lets put our work for the betterment of humans and helps our generation to lead a green life..

i have to complete a project before end of my graduation.. i have an idea to work with air engines..!! but am in confusion tat either to design a new engine or shall i do some modification of the existing one.. i should complete the project with less investment.. ( <20,000 IN Indian rupees ).. so kindly give me some ideas regarding my project.. i wil be grateful for your help.. thank you..!!
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 10, 2011

Welcome to CE, Hari Prasad 😀 We're happy to have you with us. You should post your query in our projects section for quicker responses. We hope you will enjoy your stay on CE and participate in various discussions.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberDec 18, 2011

😁 Welcome to CE, Hari!
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register