Hello, all future or present Engineers out there!

Hello, I am new here and my name is Kabian. Would love to receive more suggestions and ideas from you guys as I'm currently on my final semester on my diploma which we are going to do our final year project. Please input us with ideas and help yeah? Thanks a lot!

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Welcome Kabian, here we encourage our members to come-up with ideas themselves and We all here give our inputs to make that possible, by the way , you must have something in your mind for your project
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Manchester is well known for engineering.
    Welcome to CE.
    To get targetted help you will have to elaborate a bit on what you want.
    Please post in the appropriate category.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello!! I am second year student of electrical engineering. I am interested in robotics and i want to be a robotics engineer.. but i dont know whether it is a...
i think the Enlighter word is suitable to every Engineer because he gives intellectual light to the world and he plays a major role in the development of rapid silicon...
i wanted to make an airplane for my college competition ..... can anyone suggest me which servo do i need for the rudder n other direction control... please help me...
can any one state other universal gates ? PS pls don't post NAND and NOR let us know about new universal gates that is absent in this list
can any one explain me what is current mirror??????????????