Health Tips For Software Engineers & Others Too!

The lifestyle software engineers have and their working conditions make me worry. Software engineers have long working hours, often streeful and also they stay motion-less for hours! 😡

One BASIC thing most of the IT engineers forget is that their body needs one very important element which is often neglected - WATER!

Do you drink sufficient amount of water? I'm no doctor, but can surely advise you to drink at least 2-3 bottles of water during your working hours! This simple thing can have a very positive effect on your health.

Second - make sure that you exercise your neck often. It's very common to see neck and back related problem among software engineers.

Pay attention to your health, people. The world needs you, fit & fine!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In the digital world, things are getting extinct at an unimaginable rate. I remember using a 3.5inch floppy disk to transfer data from a friend's computer to mine. That was...
hi friends, Can any one explain what is fan stacking which is used for cooling technique? how we can arranged more then one fan in an motherboard so that they...
I am sure, most or all of us has used a Classic Cassette Walkman (introduced by Sony) some years ago. After 30 long years of the advent of Walkmans, Sony...
Inspired by the open-source 3D printer MakerBot, this machine is made of more than 2,400 bricks and runs on three NXT Intelligent Bricks and nine NXT motors. A PC running...
The Monster Meter is monster detection in the palm of your hands. Now you can scan any room and verify if there are monsters hiding in that room or if...