Have you visited Lamebook? It's getting sued.

Lamebook showcases some of the hilariously inept postings on Facebook, keeping user names anonymous.
The site claims the use of the name “Lamebook” is within its First Amendement Rights and has been in the process of seeking judicial support that it is not infringing on Facebook’s trademark!

Lamebook is publicly pleading for donations for its legal fund, and calling out Facebook on its site. “Facebook didn’t get the joke. They’ve decided to pick on the little guys: small business owners who seem to be no match for a multi-billion dollar behemoth. But this is one website that’s not going down without a fight.”

After some legal back and forth between Facebook and Lamebook, the satirical site is getting sued by its own subject matter.

This is surely getting some high publicity for Lamebook. 😛

Visit it here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Lamesome Idea, Lamebook! 😁

Go LB, Go!
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    WOW! What is it! A whole bunch of people abusing! Cool!
  • gohm
    gohm
    If I wasn't afraid of seeing some of my own posts on there I'd be likely to visit... =)
  • think
    think
    lolz...cool site.. but i think hindi comments are not shown... that's why Indian comments were skipped 😁
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    WoW! Interesting!!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Its good site 😀 just visited!
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Haha...really funny.....😀
  • makru921
    makru921
    haha... good site... you could also try #-Link-Snipped-#. Also has some seriously funny FB bloopers..😀
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    the site is awsome guys

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is the official news from the Google Community Blog: There’s something so exciting about discovering new places. Nothing beats finding a great new place I’ve never been—whether it’s a...
I am a new member here. Glad to be a part of this site. Let me have a brief introduction of myself. I am an English lover, so I learned...
IOBIT has released the Game Booster Vs - a free software that enhances your PC gaming experience. It does the job by shutting down unwanted background processes and services so...
Hello All, I am new to this forum and I need help. Can someone please explain in simple words the adaptive filter process in MATLAB.. I know the theory but...
Hi i am a Masters student in USA ... i am working on my thesis which is on computing Guard band for Interference ... i am unable to find the...