adaptive filter theory

Hello All,

I am new to this forum and I need help.

Can someone please explain in simple words the adaptive filter process in MATLAB..
I know the theory but I can not write a simple couple of lines for it in matlab.

I do not understand how the number of iterations is implemented..basically I do not know how to use the for loop..

also is there any specific method for the number of iterations?

any help is highly appreciated.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi i am a Masters student in USA ... i am working on my thesis which is on computing Guard band for Interference ... i am unable to find the...
hello friend's, Just have some read about about character and bit oriented protocol.I seen that flag is added to separate one frame from the next.But i didn't able to find...
I've been using BSNL 3G model for over 2 weeks now and pretty happy with the speed. The biggest issue however is that the modem goes idle after about 2...
May I know that how to convert the rack and pinion (with ratchet) horizontal motion to vertical lifting a human weight by adding some mechanism,structure or linkage? And is it...
It looks like lot of publishers are facing issues with the adsense advertisements not being displayed in the emails sent to subscribers through Feedburner. Google's moderators have commented that the...