CrazyEngineers
  • Curious to know how many of our CEans have officially became the members of a political party. You may belong to any country; I'm curious to know which party have you joined, what were your reasons to join and any new things you've learned after joining it.

PS: I'm yet to join any political party; and I hope political rivalry remains out of CE's fence.

PS2: If you haven't joined any party - do you intend to join any? If yes, tell us about it.

PS3: If you are determined that you won't join a political party EVER; do let us know the reasons behind your decision 😀
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Ramani Aswath

MemberJan 5, 2014

I remember going house to house in my town with my younger sisters canvassing for congress in the first election saying 'vote in the auspicious yellow box'. There were no symbols only coloured boxes. My uncles from both side of the family had gone to jail fighting for independence. I remember that Congress was recruiting members at quarter rupee entrance fee for a permanent membership.

My uncle told me that he was planning to put the whole family as members.

Children were not allowed, I think. That was my last political exercise. I never checked whether I was a registered member of the INC.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Pensu

MemberJan 5, 2014

I was planning to join Aam Aadmi Party, but looking at their recent activities and speeches of their leaders, I guess I am gonna wait and watch till general elections!
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJan 5, 2014

I had high hopes from AAP. But have almost given up on them. I'm going to stay away from joining any political party as of now. Reason: I am just studying politics in my own way and it's going to take time.
    Cancel
  • Anoop Kumar

MemberJan 5, 2014

If anyone know the History, Mulayam and Lalu Yadav also came out of social movement of <a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jayaprakash_Narayan" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Jayaprakash Narayan</a> for fighting corruption and they got such huge success in their debut polls just like Kejriwal.

And I am 99% sure that AAP is going to support Congress in general elections by saying congress is supporting them in Delhi.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register