Harmonica: Institution Of Engineers, Nagpur

hey people..we have the Harmonica conference again at the institution of engineers in nagpur. it will commence tomorrow at 10.30 am. topics related to harmonic mitigation will be discussed. i will like to hav eyour views CEans!😁

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Festo Engineering Network’s Idea Contest seeks your ideas about key challenges of wafer based manufacturing in the field of photovoltaic. Join the contest and share your ideas with the...
hii everyone, i'm pursuing electrical engg from dce.. plz help me out on some crazy events in electrical and electronics engineering. kindly do reply fast.....
In 1994, the L.M. Ericsson Company became interested in connecting the mobile phones to other devices without cables. Together with four other companies namely, IBM, Intel, Nokia and Toshiba, it...
I am trying to share some of my knowledge about the Bluetooth Architecture. Here it goes: Let us begin with a brief overview of what it contains and what it...
Hi!😀 i need to state the complete MPEG video coding procedure😉.so please help me 2 state how the MPEG video coding procedure works! 😀 thanx!