Harley Davidson Street 750 - The beast and the beauty!

Yes guys you guessed it right this is it, one of those bikes everyone of us wants lay its hands on, this is none other than Harley Davidson Street 750. After looking at it, I instantly decided to write about it. As if this is not enough the bike was launched recently at one of the favorite tourist locations of India, Goa!!! The Goa bike week started with the gathering of thousands of Harley Davidson enthusiasts on their bikes. It is said that this bike has been developed after having personal interactions with over 3000 bikers of this brand.

street-750-r

The bike has two variants one 750 cc and another 500 cc. The idea was to have a cruiser bike which can be smoothly rode on the city traffic too. Amazing!!! The engine is four stroke V-twin liquid cooled with built in fuel injection technology and thumping 6 speed MANUAL gear box, the front wheel is 17 inch and the rear is 15 inch. Regarding its price - it will available around 4-5 lakh rupees. Doesn't this engineering marvel give you a heart pumping adrenaline rush?

This pulsating beauty has got power, performance is sleek, economical and deserves a good second look. What do you guys think?

Replies

• jigarmech
    jigarmech
    simply superb. Would love it if engineers made it work with hydrogen or any alternative fuel that goes green with same speed😉
    Go green😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Tata Motors, India's leading automobile company has announced the new family of petrol engines that would make it to company's passenger vehicles in the next few weeks. Tata Motors announced...
Researchers over at Georgia Institute of Technology have come up with a new control system that makes use of human arm sensors to make robots used in manufacturing plants more...
Sony has launched its hybrid convertible series of laptops in the form of Sony Vaio Ultrabooks in India today. The hybrid design of the device makes it a laptop cum...
I have 55% in 12th class.. plzzz tell me Should i go for Gate coaching... i have heard from someone that if u dont have 60% in 12th then u...
Can you give me about final year project idea related to telecommunication field??