I have less than 60% in 12th - Can I appear for GATE?

I have 55% in 12th class..
plzzz tell me Should i go for Gate coaching...
i have heard from someone that if u dont have 60% in 12th then u should not go for GATE...plzz tell me what to do...m from ec branch..in 3rd year...

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    I dont think so. I mean, when I appreared for GATE, 2 years ago, there was no restriction like this. I think you can appear for the exam.

For more info, check the qualification criteria on the official website : #-Link-Snipped-#
  • guptas.sneha
    guptas.sneha
    There is no restriction as such .You can very well go ahead and appear for GATE. All the best 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can you give me about final year project idea related to telecommunication field??
We need to interpolate values from graph that we obtained from the experiment. We do not have idea on feeding the inputs to Surface fitting tool.. Suggest the necessary codes...
​Want to know whether the cat is dead Or alive? Just peek into the goddamn Schrodinger's box you. University of Rochester scientists have devised a novel method wherein you can...
How about having a transparent display on the windshield of your car that displays the desired information while you driving? Sounds interesting. Researchers from various strata have been working on...
Management and whosoever it may concern...I need a siminar on the above (investigation and analysis of subsoil), Before end of this month 31/01/2014 Contact:Odohskido@gmail.com