Hard steps to speed up laptop

Hey Guys,

please spend some time.......

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Here are some ..........
    a) keep your machine virus free
    b) Do not install softwares or games just because you have them. Go need basis.
    c) Do a routine scan for viruses and destroy them !
    d) Make sure your machine's configuration is in sync and compatible with each others
  • xero
    xero
    whenever you install an OS usually there are a lot of process you don't actually need. So identify them and stop them. This really helps in improving performance!
    If possible don't use any anti spam or anti virus or any indexing software like google search. Better install a linux and do the internet thing, making your laptop a lot less vulnerable to attacks
  • mahul
    mahul
    There are lots of hardware you rarely use. For example many people do not use most of the ports. Many machines rarely connect to the internet. You can disable all the hardware you do not use. That way you can speed up your booting. You can always enable them back at the click of a mouse in a matter of seconds when you need them.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi ... can any one give some ideas regarding (HCCI engines) homogenous charge compression ignition engines... its working with figures,,... With Regards ANAND😀
how to submit a line and its attributes in data format so that i can store it in database
hi everyone,i'm new here,i came to know about crazy enginners while searching for a project idea.I'm doin s5 ec,i badly need help on a mini projectin electronics,i thought of working...
hi to all....Actually i was given a mini project having one IC which was to make a super touch system...now they r asking for a little complex one having 2...
I'm just curious to see what people have taken apart to get at perfectly good parts from otherwise broken items, or just for fun, or to repair something. I've taken...