Happy Birthday!!

hey Pradeep and praveen

have a great day ahead!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...!!!๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CEans #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-# celebrate their birthday today.

They haven't logged on to CE even once after they joined. I'm not sure if they will notice this thread.

Anyway, let's wish them Many HaPpy Returns of the day! ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Global Energy Crisis is a matter of concern across the world. In every country, ways and means are being sought to reduce the consumption of energy. Sony as a...
hi, every one.... I done project on core java..for load balancing in a distributed system............ our main goal of the project is to "avoid the network crash".......balancing a load.......... problem...
hello, enginerrs...i'm leading..my..web browsing..center..one.of.our..customer ..is..created..a..problem..in..all..of..5.computrs..that is:..when we.just.click..on the..Internet explorer..its..automatically..opening..his..website..only..even..i tried..to change..that..url..into..goole.co.in...its..not..changing...so..what to do???๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
Hello of all gr8! Mech Engineers I have got a list of Mech Engg. book over the net try it out As i am having slow internet connection m posting...
was watching a serial in one of the local channels where they were discussing about bio fuels Bio Fuels are those which are generated from various biological substances example plants.Ethanol...