CEans who are Guitarists - ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Can anyone of you get me the staff for this song on YouTube? -

Pachelbel's Canon

#-Link-Snipped-#

-The Big K-

Replies

• desijays
    desijays
    i never knew you played the gtuitar. awesome man. thats cool. me likewise. i play the guitar as well. I don't know what song that is but its cool though.

i'll try to look for it around somewhere!!. ill pass it on if i do get it ๐Ÿ˜€

How long you been playing by the way. ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    desijays
    i never knew you played the gtuitar. awesome man. thats cool. me likewise. i play the guitar as well. I don't know what song that is but its cool though.

i'll try to look for it around somewhere!!. ill pass it on if i do get it ๐Ÿ˜€

How long you been playing by the way. ?
    ๐Ÿ˜

Its been over 6 years since I got my first real six-string, bought it at 3k bucks, played it till my fingers ...

These days I'm trying my hands at the nylon string (classical Guitar) ๐Ÿ˜. The "Pachelbel's Cannon" is played in 'D'. I searched for the Staff but couldn't find anything. Tabs will do too.

-The Big K-
  • desijays
    desijays
    6 years!!!!. im more like 6 months. I can only play the riff for "smoke on the water" and nothing else. Its the easiest too. Thats why i play it over and over again !!!! ๐Ÿ˜

Oh well, when its been six years for me, hopefully, i'll be plyaing more than jus "smoke of the water" !!!

๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    desijays
    6 years!!!!. im more like 6 months. I can only play the riff for "smoke on the water" and nothing else. Its the easiest too. Thats why i play it over and over again !!!! ๐Ÿ˜

Oh well, when its been six years for me, hopefully, i'll be plyaing more than jus "smoke of the water" !!!

๐Ÿ˜€
    Chill dude ๐Ÿ˜‰ ! I know the feeling ๐Ÿ˜

Could you find the staff/tabs for Cannon?

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    {bumping}

Anyone? I still don't have the tabs for the cannon!

-The Big K-
  • Abhilash41
    Abhilash41
    i don't play the guitar but a friend who does siad this might help:
    Johann Pachelbel - Free sheet music to download in PDF, MP3 & Midi
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    "Pachelbel's Canon", I already learned to play it on keyboard and now when i saw this video I also wanted to learn it on guitar.๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

get free is codes download here..
respected sir i am a student of BE 2nd year.my branch is electronics & communication. i want to take summer training of one month after completing my 2nd year and...
Hi Guys, Even being in the IT industry, I'm still a lay man when it comes to software testing. Can any body help me to understand how a software is...
Hi CEans, This is report of our departmental event in our college which is held on Feb 2 2007. College name: Koneru Lakshamiah Collge of Engineering (KLCE) After the two...
HI THIS IS RATI . IAM CURRENTLY WORKING IN AN IT FIRM IN PUNE. THIS IS MY๐Ÿ˜ FIRST JOB ๐Ÿ˜’I AM WORKING HERE AS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE. I HAVE BEEN...