View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12796 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Mar 10, 2007

Guitarists! - Pachelbel's Canon

CEans who are Guitarists - 😎

Can anyone of you get me the staff for this song on YouTube? -

Pachelbel's Canon

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6uJXC5WqbeU&mode=related&search=

-The Big K-
desijays
desijays • Mar 11, 2007
i never knew you played the gtuitar. awesome man. thats cool. me likewise. i play the guitar as well. I don't know what song that is but its cool though.

i'll try to look for it around somewhere!!. ill pass it on if i do get it 😀

How long you been playing by the way. ?
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Mar 11, 2007
desijays
i never knew you played the gtuitar. awesome man. thats cool. me likewise. i play the guitar as well. I don't know what song that is but its cool though.

i'll try to look for it around somewhere!!. ill pass it on if i do get it 😀

How long you been playing by the way. ?
😁

Its been over 6 years since I got my first real six-string, bought it at 3k bucks, played it till my fingers ...

These days I'm trying my hands at the nylon string (classical Guitar) 😁. The "Pachelbel's Cannon" is played in 'D'. I searched for the Staff but couldn't find anything. Tabs will do too.

-The Big K-
desijays
desijays • Mar 12, 2007
6 years!!!!. im more like 6 months. I can only play the riff for "smoke on the water" and nothing else. Its the easiest too. Thats why i play it over and over again !!!! 😁

Oh well, when its been six years for me, hopefully, i'll be plyaing more than jus "smoke of the water" !!!

😀
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Mar 12, 2007
desijays
6 years!!!!. im more like 6 months. I can only play the riff for "smoke on the water" and nothing else. Its the easiest too. Thats why i play it over and over again !!!! 😁

Oh well, when its been six years for me, hopefully, i'll be plyaing more than jus "smoke of the water" !!!

😀
Chill dude 😉 ! I know the feeling 😁

Could you find the staff/tabs for Cannon?

-The Big K-
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Oct 25, 2007
{bumping}

Anyone? I still don't have the tabs for the cannon!

-The Big K-
Abhilash41
Abhilash41 • Dec 2, 2007
i don't play the guitar but a friend who does siad this might help:
https://www.free-scores.com/Download-PDF-Sheet-Music-Johann-Pachelbel.htm
maria flor
maria flor • Apr 12, 2011
"Pachelbel's Canon", I already learned to play it on keyboard and now when i saw this video I also wanted to learn it on guitar.😀

Share this content on your social channels -