Guidance in Electrical Engineering Project

Hey guys,
am a 4th year electrical engineering student currently under the computer engineering stream. I was hoping if you could help me come up with some project topics...
What i am looking for are projects in which i will be able to do with other engineers in the communication engineering stream and control engineering stream.
1.I am currently thinking about doing a simple bluetooth based chat application program for cellphones... so i think on that i can teamup with communication engineers... but i am afraid it is going to be too much software for them... are there projects in which computer and communication engineers team up without either party feeling left out...
2.Also are there projects/simple application that involve both computer and controll engineering?
i thought of tire pressure monitoring and controlling application but thought it would not be that much interesting! If you know any simple projects that can be done with control engineers please suggest some to me!

microcontroller based applications, wirless applications, home networking applications are highly interesting so please point me in the right directions

thank you for taking the time and reading.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi all, as being from VB background, java seems alot different. i have an issue to be solved in java in connection with MS access. i'm getting the data from...
I'm designing a fuel injector test rig and I need to know the procedure for "selecting a motor" that'd drive a pump to create 250 bar and discharge 60 cc/400...
Google partners in China are likely to follow billionaire Li Ka-shing's lead and cut links with the US Internet company after it defied the nation's self-censorship rules. Li's Tom Online...
he world’s most-used internet browser, Microsoft’s Internet Explorer, is on a steady decline in India, reveals a study by Irish Top 10 internet passwords How to get better @ Twitter...
Source: HTML5 | Brightcove Its obviously irritating that Apple's iPad does not allow Flash. But no need to worry. Brightcove already has a technology to help you watch videos on...