GSM based home automation

Project Abstract / Summary : The objective of this project is to enable the user to remotely control their home appliances and systems using a cell phone based interface. To access the control unit the user should send an authentication code along with the required desired function action to his or her home control system via GSM. Upon being properly authenticated the cell phone based interface at home would relay the commands to a microcontroller that would perform the required function action and return a function complete code that would be sent to the source of original command (user's cell phone).

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : To save the electric power n reduce consumption of light and the future scope of this project is that the electric appliances or other things like doors can be controlled in the absence of owner of house by the owner only for the safety of house

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: BSA college of engineering and technology
City: mathura
State: uttar pradesh
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After launching its first Android 5.0 Lollipop OS-based handset- the Canvas Fire 4, earlier this month, the Indian mobile manufacturer Micromax has now launched an entry-level smartphone- Micromax Bolt Q324....
Project Abstract / Summary : Compact Paper Recycler A compact paper recycler , as the name suggest is a paper recycling machine of comparatively small size. It is basically a...
Can any one help me do my mini project by suggesting any idea or link or webpage that helps me to find python code snippets.The code should find vulnerable functions...
sir, i want to know the best instituite for MAT exam coaching. And one more thing i am a Btech Mechanical student.Completed my graduation in 2014. now i am willing...
Project Abstract / Summary : ABSTRACT This project “EL-BOW TRANSMISSION” being compact and portable equipment, which is skilful and is having practice in transmitting power at right angle without any...