CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Chirayu Samarth • 10 Mar, 2015 • 1 like
After launching its first Android 5.0 Lollipop OS-based handset- the Canvas Fire 4, earlier this month, the Indian mobile manufacturer Micromax has now launched an entry-level smartphone- Micromax Bolt Q324. The phone is listed on company’s official website and can be grabbed from the e-retail store ebay.in at INR 3,990. Last month, Mumbai-based established retailer had tipped the launch of the smartphone at the same price, but did not reveal the specifications.

micromax_bolt_q324

As far as the specifications are concerned, the phone flaunts a 4-inch WVGA (800×480 pixels) display and runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat out-of-the-box. It is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731 processor paired with 512MB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB via microSD card. The device sports a 2-megapixel fixed-focus rear camera with LED flash and a 0.3-megapixel front camera. On the connectivity front, the dual-SIM smartphone offers 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, A-GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth options. It packs a 1450 mAh battery and comes in Black, Blue and White color variants.

Looking at the price and specifications, Bolt Q324 will compete with the likes of Celkon Millennium Dazzle Q44, iBall Andi4P IPS GEM, Intex Aqua N7 and many more. Let us know your views on this new entry-level smartphone from Micromax. Share with us in comments.

Source: Micromax
1.9k views

Related Posts

@Anil Jain · Apr 28, 2010

Thought of sharing a smal story with you all, I have received this in an e-mail from my friend: It was a Sports Stadium. Eight Children were standing on the...
6k views

@Ulkeora · Oct 13, 2013

I am planning to buy a new bike😁 At first my options were Yamaha R15 and CBR 150R...but they are as common as any other bikes in the city these...
19.8k views

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 10, 2015

Google had acquired a company named 'Skybox Imaging' after it signed up a contract with the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) in April 2014. The news has it that ISRO...
1.9k views

@Avinash Saini · Jul 7, 2012

which are the main companies which took placements from this college and what about the highest & averaga package.......... r u in final year..........?????
6.1k views

@andenagaveni24 · Feb 25, 2012

do give guidelines how can i prepare a good ppt for technical seminar presentation..can anybody upload a sample ppt presentation here....
7.7k views