Micromax Bolt Q324 Launched at INR 3,990; Specs & Features

After launching its first Android 5.0 Lollipop OS-based handset- the Canvas Fire 4, earlier this month, the Indian mobile manufacturer Micromax has now launched an entry-level smartphone- Micromax Bolt Q324. The phone is listed on company’s official website and can be grabbed from the e-retail store #-Link-Snipped-# at INR 3,990. Last month, Mumbai-based established #-Link-Snipped-# had tipped the launch of the smartphone at the same price, but did not reveal the specifications.

micromax_bolt_q324

As far as the specifications are concerned, the phone flaunts a 4-inch WVGA (800×480 pixels) display and runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat out-of-the-box. It is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731 processor paired with 512MB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32GB via microSD card. The device sports a 2-megapixel fixed-focus rear camera with LED flash and a 0.3-megapixel front camera. On the connectivity front, the dual-SIM smartphone offers 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, A-GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth options. It packs a 1450 mAh battery and comes in Black, Blue and White color variants.

Looking at the price and specifications, Bolt Q324 will compete with the likes of Celkon Millennium Dazzle Q44, iBall Andi4P IPS GEM, Intex Aqua N7 and many more. Let us know your views on this new entry-level smartphone from Micromax. Share with us in comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Compact Paper Recycler A compact paper recycler , as the name suggest is a paper recycling machine of comparatively small size. It is basically a...
Can any one help me do my mini project by suggesting any idea or link or webpage that helps me to find python code snippets.The code should find vulnerable functions...
sir, i want to know the best instituite for MAT exam coaching. And one more thing i am a Btech Mechanical student.Completed my graduation in 2014. now i am willing...
Project Abstract / Summary : ABSTRACT This project “EL-BOW TRANSMISSION” being compact and portable equipment, which is skilful and is having practice in transmitting power at right angle without any...
Project Abstract / Summary : The 60% of accidents in railways are due to track problems which lead to derailment. This project presents the system for automatic crack detection in...