Compact Paper Recyler

Project Abstract / Summary : Compact Paper Recycler

A compact paper recycler , as the name suggest is a paper recycling machine of comparatively small size.

It is basically a vertical machine having mainly, three compartments. First compartment consist of a cutter partially poured into water. Waste paper is fed to the first compartment where it is cut into small pieces with the help of cutter. Here small pieces of paper mixes with water and forms a paper pulp solution.

An opening mechanism is provided, in the bottom part of all compartment for transfer of pulp to different compartments. With the help of this mechanism, the paper pulp solution of first compartment is transferred into the second compartment. The second compartment is mainly used for De-inking purpose where all the inks present in paper pulp is removed with the help of various De-inking methods. To get coloured paper in output we can add colour dye along with binder in this pulp solution. An vertical mesh is provided on both side of this compartment. With the help of this vertical mesh, whole pulp solution is compressed, because of which dirty water will be taken out from the solution and dry pulp will remain in the compartment.

This pulp is transferred into third compartment. In this compartment, we add very less amount of water in pulp for giving it desired shape.

Below the three compartments, there is an conveyor belt which is used to transfer the pulp to rollers, used in pressing purpose. After passing through rollers, the pulp gets desired shape which undergoes drying process to give it strength. Here drying can be done through compressed air or solar energy.

Scope:

In today’s time there is a lot of wastage of paper everywhere like in school, colleges, offices, industries, etc. We cannot set up huge paper recycler plant everywhere. The Compact Paper Recycler can be easily installed in every school, colleges, industries. This will help to reduce the paper wastage, which in turn saves the tree’s, protects the ozone layer and fights against global warming to make our Environment Green.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : There is a lot of paper wastage in office, college, industries,etc. A Compact Paper Recycler will help to reduce the paper wastage.
The advantage of compact paper recycler is, it can be easily installed in every school, colleges, industries. It can be installed in very less space as compared to traditional paper recyling machine.
The overall cost of this paper recyler is also less as compared to traditional one

Project Category : Mechanical / Automobile / Aeronautical
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Thakur College Of Engineering & Technology
City: Mumbai
State: Maharashtra
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can any one help me do my mini project by suggesting any idea or link or webpage that helps me to find python code snippets.The code should find vulnerable functions...
sir, i want to know the best instituite for MAT exam coaching. And one more thing i am a Btech Mechanical student.Completed my graduation in 2014. now i am willing...
Project Abstract / Summary : ABSTRACT This project “EL-BOW TRANSMISSION” being compact and portable equipment, which is skilful and is having practice in transmitting power at right angle without any...
Project Abstract / Summary : The 60% of accidents in railways are due to track problems which lead to derailment. This project presents the system for automatic crack detection in...
I am doing m.tech in the field of internet secuirty and cyber forensics and i am in my final year..what to do after my course?which part would give me more...