Group Discussion: What should Yahoo Do?

This is supposed to be a group discussion and I hope to have lots of different views in this discussion.

Just to set the ground, I assume most of you are aware of what's going on between the three biggest brands on the Internet: Yahoo, Google & Microsoft!

While Google continues to dominate the search space and silently eating other's lunch, Microsoft can't beat them alone. Yahoo, being a leading brand with its vast array of Internet properties, can be Microsoft's springboard! But Yahoo's board of directors, with their inflated egos don't want to surrender the company to Microsoft. Instead, they are ready to mingle with Google!

Now, with the courts interfering with the Yahoo-Google search deal and Microsoft trying to come back with another offer; Yahoo's going to face lot of heat from its shareholders.

What do you think Yahoo should do?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I don't get this! Lot of visitors come to CE searching for Chuck Norris! ;-) What's it with Chuck Norris? Someone explain !😕
This thread intends to be the collection of everyone's blogroll. So post your blogroll here and advertise your links for free. Here's my blogroll:- 1. Scott Adams: Scott Adams Blog:...
Success / Failure doesn't matter: What matters is the lesson that you learn from your experience! So, I hope we have CEans who have gotten their hands dirty with attempts...
Cross posting from: How to Change the World: How to Get a Standing Ovation When I started public speaking in about 1986, I was deathly afraid of public speaking--for one...
wish u best of luck and do guide me every step thnx