Green technology project ideas

hi.. im electronic communication student... I need help for my final year project.. the theme that given to us was green technology.. im really out of ideas about it.. please help me..

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    You can see if any of the projects in your field given here are useful:
    Green Living & Technology Challenge - Instructables
  • sharunya
    sharunya
    thanks alot ... i have choose and innovate a little bit one of the project from that website... and its success.. i have finished my proposal, now i need to do the project.. thank you 😀
  • sharunya
    sharunya
    A.V.Ramani
    You can see if any of the projects in your field given here are useful:
    Green Living & Technology Challenge - Instructables
    thanks alot ... i have choose and innovate a little bit one of the project from that website... and its success.. i have finished my proposal, now i need to do the project.. thank you
  • LuCiFer143
    LuCiFer143
    post the details after its done 😁
  • Avinash rathod
    Avinash rathod
    You are create goods lift.its really easy, 24 v dc motor , ac to dc converter , 3 floor
  • Roberto Martínez
    Roberto Martínez
    sharunya
    hi.. im electronic communication student... I need help for my final year project.. the theme that given to us was green technology.. im really out of ideas about it.. please help me..
    Avinash rathod
    You are create goods lift.its really easy, 24 v dc motor , ac to dc converter , 3 floor
    sharunya
  • Roberto Martínez
    Roberto Martínez
    sharunya
  • Roberto Martínez
    Roberto Martínez
    sharunya
    sharunya

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Im a mechatronics engineering student. I got a civil engineering job and i had to study form a scratch. Here is the question im looking at. I don't under...
Browser based gaming platform in name Airconsole. Desktop browser as screen and smartphone as controller. Register to official website Airconsole and get confirmation code to synchronise smartphone.
Need the best place for Carnival supplies or looking for a Cosmetologist? Facebook might be of help. Known to stop at nothing when it comes to enhancing user experience and...
Developed by the scientists at Purdue University and the Federal Polytechnic School of Lausanne, 'Hydricity' combines solar thermal plants with hydrogen production technology to synthesize energy at a greater scale...
Have you ever dreamed of going back in time and catching a glimpse of the ancient universe? Sounds like a science fiction film, right? Well, astronomers are doing it almost...