Goosebumpspickles: It's Time You Prepare Your Pickle Online!

Indian food is incomplete without the home-made pickles ornamenting the plate. Pinank Shah saw a business opportunity in pickles, noticing how his mother-in-law distributed kilos of pickles to family and friends. Now all you have to do is, visit the site #-Link-Snipped-#, and place the order. The website also has a "Make your own pickle" option, where you can add/reduce ingredients as per your choice! Total win! ๐Ÿ‘

Pinank Shah, if you're reading this thread, do let us know your market stand, and how you wish to expand this business!๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's a totally great idea! Ordering food items online could just be the next big thing in the ecommerce domain. Has anyone ordered from them?
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    The 'make your own pickle' option indeed is tempting! I've had local agencies deliver food-stuffs at home, but ordering them online is something I'm yet to try out. Shall be doing it soon! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Pinank B. Shah
    Pinank B. Shah
    Hey thanks friends... This is Pinank Shah.

It's going good at the moment, we have 11 orders till date Mumbai, Delhi & Bangalore. We launch before 16 days. Hence 11 orders are a good way to start with.

One of the newspaper is planning to give a small media coverage, that will help us grow.

Pinank
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# , welcome to CE. Your website is impressive. Who's designed it?
  • Pinank B. Shah
    Pinank B. Shah
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thanks bro. Myself. I run a digital advertising agency in Mumbai. Mom makes pickles & I do the rest.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pinank B. Shah
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thanks bro. Myself. I run a digital advertising agency in Mumbai. Mom makes pickles & I do the rest.
    Just checked, DC it is! There are very few websites that've impressed me. Great job!
  • Pinank B. Shah
    Pinank B. Shah
    The_Big_K
    Just checked, DC it is! There are very few websites that've impressed me. Great job!
    Thanks a ton !!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    All the pickle photos are mouth-watering. ๐Ÿ˜ Great concept for a start-up. Way to go!
  • Pinank B. Shah
    Pinank B. Shah
    AbraKaDabra
    All the pickle photos are mouth-watering. ๐Ÿ˜ Great concept for a start-up. Way to go!
    \m/
  • Pinank B. Shah
    Pinank B. Shah
    #-Link-Snipped-# hi, just launched another Food website for Salad lovers before a month. Its called Bowls To You.
    URL: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pinank B. Shah
    #-Link-Snipped-# hi, just launched another Food website for Salad lovers before a month. Its called Bowls To You.
    URL: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Great going. Those photos are salad had me lick my screen. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Pinank B. Shah
    Pinank B. Shah
    Thanks brother. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Let's see how it works in a longer phase.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey...guys wanted to ask that project should i make ? please can you suggest something though i m not through with java so suggest something using c or c++. i...
Can anybody tell me about free CNC software where I can write and learn coding and check whether my codes are right and working.
Hi CEans, I have Virtual box installed and I have Android 4.1 virtual machine.But I want to enjoy all the apps. provided or supported by Android 4.1. When I enter...
Dear sir: I am studying ICT university I am the last year student i want to design a microwave backbone please send me the contents for it . Thank's from...
CrazyEngineers Meet in Hyderabad is being declared. All those interested can join us on 10th June in the evening. Agenda of the meet - 1. Introduction of CE - what...