04 May 2012

Goosebumpspickles: It's Time You Prepare Your Pickle Online!

Indian food is incomplete without the home-made pickles ornamenting the plate. Pinank Shah saw a business opportunity in pickles, noticing how his mother-in-law distributed kilos of pickles to family and friends. Now all you have to do is, visit the site goosebumpspickles.com, and place the order. The website also has a "Make your own pickle" option, where you can add/reduce ingredients as per your choice! Total win! 👍

Pinank Shah, if you're reading this thread, do let us know your market stand, and how you wish to expand this business!😀
08 May 2012
That's a totally great idea! Ordering food items online could just be the next big thing in the ecommerce domain. Has anyone ordered from them?
08 May 2012
The 'make your own pickle' option indeed is tempting! I've had local agencies deliver food-stuffs at home, but ordering them online is something I'm yet to try out. Shall be doing it soon! 😀
Pinank B. Shah

Pinank B. Shah

Branch Unspecified
16 May 2012
Hey thanks friends... This is Pinank Shah.

It's going good at the moment, we have 11 orders till date Mumbai, Delhi & Bangalore. We launch before 16 days. Hence 11 orders are a good way to start with.

One of the newspaper is planning to give a small media coverage, that will help us grow.

Pinank
16 May 2012
Pinank B. Shah , welcome to CE. Your website is impressive. Who's designed it?
Pinank B. Shah

Pinank B. Shah

Branch Unspecified
16 May 2012
The_Big_K Thanks bro. Myself. I run a digital advertising agency in Mumbai. Mom makes pickles & I do the rest.
16 May 2012
Pinank B. Shah
The_Big_K Thanks bro. Myself. I run a digital advertising agency in Mumbai. Mom makes pickles & I do the rest.
Just checked, DC it is! There are very few websites that've impressed me. Great job!
Pinank B. Shah

Pinank B. Shah

Branch Unspecified
16 May 2012
The_Big_K
Just checked, DC it is! There are very few websites that've impressed me. Great job!
Thanks a ton !!
Ankita Katdare

Ankita Katdare

Computer Science
16 May 2012
All the pickle photos are mouth-watering. 😍 Great concept for a start-up. Way to go!
Pinank B. Shah

Pinank B. Shah

Branch Unspecified
16 May 2012
AbraKaDabra
All the pickle photos are mouth-watering. 😍 Great concept for a start-up. Way to go!
\m/
Pinank B. Shah

Pinank B. Shah

Branch Unspecified
28 Jan 2013
The_Big_K hi, just launched another Food website for Salad lovers before a month. Its called Bowls To You.
URL: www.bowlstoyou.com
28 Jan 2013
Pinank B. Shah
The_Big_K hi, just launched another Food website for Salad lovers before a month. Its called Bowls To You.
URL: www.bowlstoyou.com
Great going. Those photos are salad had me lick my screen. 😁
Pinank B. Shah

Pinank B. Shah

Branch Unspecified
28 Jan 2013
Thanks brother. 😉 Let's see how it works in a longer phase.

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.