suggestion for project after second year

hey...guys wanted to ask that project should i make ?
please can you suggest something though i m not through with java so suggest something using c or c++.
i cant make games that is not allowed i was thinking of creating a software using c or c++
can someone help in initiating
thank you

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Hi Zion,
    Welcome. First, please explain what have you done till now. Then, we can try helping you further. Even if you got any idea on which domain or type of application you are going to work on, then it will be easy for us to help you out and give some ideas. The whole concept is, the idea should be from your side and we will give you the necessary help to work on it.
  • zion
    zion
    thank you for giving an initiative to my problemπŸ˜€πŸ˜€
    but finally i put my project in process so problem solved..
    thanx....πŸ˜€
    zion
    thank you for giving an initiative to my problemπŸ˜€πŸ˜€
    but finally i put my project in process so problem solved..
    thanx....πŸ˜€
    So would you like to share something about your project?
  • zion
    zion
    Praveen-Kumar
    So would you like to share something about your project?
    yeah..m making an encrytion using c ..sir can you give me...suggestion so as how can i can gain a better understanding of the above topic
    n yeah sir i have windows 7 home premium 64 bit ....i have downloaded many times turbo c++ with dosbox 0.74 but i think its not compatible
    sir i cant run my programs have changed my path in directory...but still my programs dont run
    please help me...either any link from were i can download a correct compiler as i think turbo c++ might not be compatible with my labtop..if not please do tell what should i do..i m in real need for a correct complier...
    thanks.....
    zion
    yeah..m making an encrytion using c ..sir can you give me...suggestion so as how can i can gain a better understanding of the above topic
    n yeah sir i have windows 7 home premium 64 bit ....i have downloaded many times turbo c++ with dosbox 0.74 but i think its not compatible
    sir i cant run my programs have changed my path in directory...but still my programs dont run
    please help me...either any link from were i can download a correct compiler as i think turbo c++ might not be compatible with my labtop..if not please do tell what should i do..i m in real need for a correct complier...
    thanks.....
    DosBox + Turbo C is a good combination. But sometimes it fails with linker error. It is quite usual, because of the fact that Windows 7 is not a Dos Based system. You can try using VMWare or similar software to virtualize old OS or FreeDOS, which is GPL Licensed and install VirtualBox (GPL again) to run Turbo C. πŸ˜€ Let us know if you face any difficulties. πŸ˜€
  • zion
    zion
    Praveen-Kumar
    DosBox + Turbo C is a good combination. But sometimes it fails with linker error. It is quite usual, because of the fact that Windows 7 is not a Dos Based system. You can try using VMWare or similar software to virtualize old OS or FreeDOS, which is GPL Licensed and install VirtualBox (GPL again) to run Turbo C. πŸ˜€ Let us know if you face any difficulties. πŸ˜€
    thank u sir...πŸ˜€
  • zion
    zion
    sir please can u give me a link so that i can actually use it...i dont know why i have been trying a lot but still cant get the right one.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anybody tell me about free CNC software where I can write and learn coding and check whether my codes are right and working.
Hi CEans, I have Virtual box installed and I have Android 4.1 virtual machine.But I want to enjoy all the apps. provided or supported by Android 4.1. When I enter...
Dear sir: I am studying ICT university I am the last year student i want to design a microwave backbone please send me the contents for it . Thank's from...
CrazyEngineers Meet in Hyderabad is being declared. All those interested can join us on 10th June in the evening. Agenda of the meet - 1. Introduction of CE - what...
I am a civil engineer - HIGH on commonsense and low on technology..!!!