Google Search With Result Previews

"Full Form Of Google", when searched in Google search engine results into CrazyEngineers link being displayed on the top. I noticed something unexpected today. Along with the results, appeared a search button. I hovered over the search button next to the top link and found out that Google displayed the preview of the web page and also highlighted the part of the page that had the answer!

Look -

#-Link-Snipped-#
Google Search With Preview

So that's it. It would be interesting to find out how Microsoft reacts to this useful addition by Google. Google earlier tried to duplicate Bing's beautiful wallpapers behind the search box, but they had to cancel the plan immediately.

Do let us know what you think!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For any technology driven company, engineers are the most important asset. The company that relies on innovation in technology and speed of execution, losing out engineers is surely a sign...
There is a service on the Internet called ‘Web2PDF Convert’ that let’s us convert websites into pdf format. You might ask, why do we need this kind of service? The...
The mighty Facebook isn't really satisfied with the #1 position in the list of top visited sites in the USA. The big fat Facebook is now eating more from Google's...
If you want a cheap phone that is overloaded with features, Karbonn K25 has to be your choice.With in-built MP3 Player and 2.0 MP Camera, it serves all the needs...
During my tenure as a software engineer, I found many employees struggle to write that perfect resignation letter. Writing a simple, to-the-point resignation letter is an art. I think one...